The past year has gone by so quickly and more than a resolution list (that I seem to never follow), I just want to share a list of the things I’m most grateful and thankful for over the past year.
1. Food – I’ve gained weight but that’s all right because my tummy has been filled with good food over the past year (or is it my way of justifying overeating? Hahaha!)
2. School – I am so thankful that I was able to get through this year of stress, tedious projects, exams and everything else you can imagine.
3. Friends (at home and in Singapore) – I’m really thankful that though I leave home for a long time, when I get back it always seems like I’ve never left. Also, I’m really grateful for the new friendships I’ve gained and built in Singapore (especially my friends from ENYouth), without them, my walk with Christ would be much harder and life in Singapore would probably be less enjoyable.
4. Family – My love for them will immensely only grow each day. They have and will always be my pillar of strength as well.
5. God – Words cannot describe how I am so thankful to Him. He has given me so much – an overflow of blessings and love. Tons of reassurances that I’m in the right place and in the right path. I’m really glad that I got to know Him more this year and that I’m walking in Faith even more. All of the aforementioned, are His blessings. He has made everything beautiful in its time. – Ecclesiastes 3:11
The verse of my year – Philippians 4:13
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
Wishing you guys a very Happy New Year!
Thank you for reading this post!
How about you? What are you most thankful for over the past year?